Sabrina's Book of Hours

I didn't go to Glastonbury, but I do know Arthur.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom

I am a city girl smothered by a vacuum packed, frieze dried, ready-made life on loan. Why can't it be freshly picked, hand made, jam-packed and juicy? Don't disinfect me - there's nothing wrong with a bit of dirt.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Popular

Who are all these people that suddenly want to be my friend? I vaguely remember some of their names as being people who mostly wanted nothing to do with me during school.

My mum must have been right all along. She said that one day they would all realise what they had been missing.

What is this need to 'collect' as many friends as possible?

1 Comments:

Blogger Stuart said...

Poke poke

10:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker
Cingular Cell Phones
Spellcheckers