Sabrina's Book of Hours

I didn't go to Glastonbury, but I do know Arthur.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom

I am a city girl smothered by a vacuum packed, frieze dried, ready-made life on loan. Why can't it be freshly picked, hand made, jam-packed and juicy? Don't disinfect me - there's nothing wrong with a bit of dirt.

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Stormy waters, to be near you

Continuing my plan to get out of my job (and the country) in the next six months, I followed a lead in the Observer travel magazine today.

It suggested a couple of websites on which yaghts and their owners/ captains advertise for crew members. Ok, so it's not quite volunteer work, but I could do both, no?

Well, unless I am ready to sail by October at the latest I am out of luck until next summer, it seems.

But if there are any women out there who are looking for a sugar daddy (please don't), it appears that this is a very good alternative to dating sites, as many of the middle age yaghtsters specifically request female crew, and a recent photograph. Don't forget to include your vital statistics, because they need to make sure that you'll really float their boat.

1 Comments:

Blogger Greg said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker
Cingular Cell Phones
Spellcheckers