Sabrina's Book of Hours

I didn't go to Glastonbury, but I do know Arthur.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom

I am a city girl smothered by a vacuum packed, frieze dried, ready-made life on loan. Why can't it be freshly picked, hand made, jam-packed and juicy? Don't disinfect me - there's nothing wrong with a bit of dirt.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

The History Boys


Just when I thought negativity would be my undoing, I come across something that I just can't find sufficient praise for (erm.. for which I cannot find sufficient praise?).

I know Alan Bennett wrote it for me, but you are allowed to watch it also, and I suggest you do. If you can't make it to the Lowry (try to get stage level, because the nose-bleeds are quite, quite far from the stage), there is also a film which, although I haven't yet seen it, I imagine will also be excellent.

Ps. If you are the type of prick that takes offence that such-a-nice-man as Mr Bennet will include swearing in a play set in a school, and who will launch into a diatribe about 'inappropriate subject matter', stay at home and watch Midsomer Murders, please.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stuart said...

Glad you're back.

9:29 pm  
Blogger Amazed said...

Yes.

But, where are you?

12:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker
Cingular Cell Phones
Spellcheckers