Sabrina's Book of Hours

I didn't go to Glastonbury, but I do know Arthur.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom

I am a city girl smothered by a vacuum packed, frieze dried, ready-made life on loan. Why can't it be freshly picked, hand made, jam-packed and juicy? Don't disinfect me - there's nothing wrong with a bit of dirt.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Too much, not enough.

Well. 50% of my readership has asked me to tell you something, so here goes.

If I join the circus I will get paid peanuts, but maybe I'll meet a bearded lady to take care of me.

If I build a cottage in a forest the roof will probably leak, but there will be plenty of wood to keep the hearth warm.

If I become a hermit there will be no one to confide in, and no one to chide me.

There is a life waiting for me underneath a rock somewhere, but I am too blinded by fluorescent lights to find my way out.

There you go. This is why I do not write.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stuart said...

But it's your skill in writing with such poigniancy that is the reason why you should be writing.

Pull your finger out.

Pull em all out, and use them to type.

X.

10:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker
Cingular Cell Phones
Spellcheckers