Sabrina's Book of Hours

I didn't go to Glastonbury, but I do know Arthur.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom

I am a city girl smothered by a vacuum packed, frieze dried, ready-made life on loan. Why can't it be freshly picked, hand made, jam-packed and juicy? Don't disinfect me - there's nothing wrong with a bit of dirt.

Friday, July 06, 2007

Whither shall I wander?

I am (almost definately) going away in 2008.

Had a telephone meeting with a lady from Cross Cultural Solutions just now to discuss my options. It seems what is hampering me is that I am too flexible about what kind of work I am prepared to do, I don't have asthma or allergies, and am equally happy looking at trees and seeing Art.

So, I need to narrow it down before I enrol. The countries CCS work in are:

In Africa
Volta Region- Ghana
Rabat- Morocco
Cape Town- South Africa
Arusha, Kilimanjaro, and Bagamoyo- Tanzania


In Asia
Xi'an- China
Bangkok and Trang- Thailand
New Delhi and Dharamsala (Himalayas)- India



In Eastern Europe
Yaroslavl- Russia


In Latin America
Salvador- Brazil
Lima and Ayacucho- Peru
Guatemala City and Quetzaltenango- Guatemala
San Carlos, Cartago, and Puriscal- Costa Rica

I look at the name of each country and get a bit excited. But I can only go to one.

Argh, decisions....

2 Comments:

Blogger Stuart said...

Come on, S. Tell us stuff.

X

5:30 pm  
Blogger Wakari_Masen said...

Ah!! It is you!! Thanks for the comments and encouragement, it's brillaint to hear from you. I didn't know quite how to get in touch, so i thought I'd start here. What a fab blog-I hope above ideas come into fruition soon, it's a great idea. How's life in general with you? Happy New Year, hope to see you again soon.
D :):):)

3:55 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker
Cingular Cell Phones
Spellcheckers